HVAC Lead Technician
Join a family owned company with a great work environment. Our Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning company has been in business for over 10 years. We are growing and we plan to expand even more.
- Able to work overtime, weekend, and holidays (as needed)
- A driver’s license
- An HVAC license or certification preferred but not required
- 3 years of relevant work experience for another company
- Well groomed, and neat appearance
- English speaker is a must
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Equal opportunity Employer therefore, prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, and national origin.
- Full time
- Required education high school or equivalent
- Hourly wage or commission pay
- Health benefits are available
- Paid holidays
- Must be able to maintain, diagnose, and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Experience with Boiler & Furnace repairs and installations.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is, and what is needed to be corrected.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained.
- Perform preventive service for customers
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
75K-100K / Year