Plumber/ Service Technician
Join a family owned company with a great work environment. Our Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning company has been in business for over 10 years. We are growing; call us to schedule an interview.
- Able to work overtime, weekend, and holidays (as needed)
- A VALID driver’s license
- 3 years + work experience
- Well groomed, and neat appearance
- English language is a must – Bilingual is a plus
- Excellent customer service; ability to Inspect and Diagnosis issues in the field of Plumbing, Heating, and cooling
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Equal opportunity Employer therefore, prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, and national origin.
- Full time – with a possibility of Overtime
- Required education high school or equivalent
- Hourly wage or commission pay available
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Must have working knowledge of the plumbing trade, read and understand blueprints as well as building code knowledge.
- Experience with Cast Iron, Galvanized, PVC, Copper, PEX, CPVC etc.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, and explain fully to customer what the issue is, and what is needed to be corrected.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained.
- Perform preventive service for customers
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
$75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year