Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Improving your indoor air quality with the use of air filtration and air purifying systems will help reduce the risk of health concerns caused by pollutants. Advanced Professional HVAC installs and repair many types of air filtration and purifying systems in the North Jersey area, and would be happy to help you transform your home into one with cleaner, purer air. Contact us today and begin to breathe easier!
Causes Of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Indoor pollution sources release gasses or particles into the air in our homes. Poor ventilation, indoor smoking, and even common household cleaning products can all be sources of indoor air pollutants.
Stagnant, wet areas can also produce the indoor air pollutant mold. If too little outdoor air enters a home the pollutants can build up to a point that it poses a health hazard. Luckily for you, there are air filtrations and purification systems that can be installed that regularly clean and filter the air you’re breathing.
Air Filtration And Air Purifying Services In North Jersey
Other than changing your HVAC filters regularly and weatherizing your home, there isn’t much you can do about indoor air pollutants other than filtering them out or eliminating them. Advanced Professional Plumbing, Heating & Cooling installs whole-house air filtration systems and air purifiers that will filter or clean the air you’re breathing.
There are different types of filters and cleaners you can choose from, and they filter out different types and amounts of pollutants:
- Air filters remove particles by capturing certain types of pollutants and trapping them.
- Air cleaners use either ultraviolet (UV) light technology or electrostatic attraction to destroy pollutants in the air.
The type you choose will largely depend on the size of your home, existing health problems, current allergies, and the types of pollutants currently found in your home. When you choose Advanced Professional Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we will take extra care to make sure all your needs are met so you can sleep and breathe better.
Tips To Help Control Indoor Air Pollution:
- Test for radon and fix if there is a problem
- Reduce asthma triggers such as mold and dust mites
- Do not let people smoke indoors
- Keep all areas clean and dry
- Clean up any mold and get rid of excess water or moisture
- Always ventilate when using products that can release pollutants into the air. If products must be stored following use, make sure to close tightly
- Inspect fuel-burning appliances regularly for leaks, and make repairs when necessary
- Install a carbon monoxide alarm, and test it regularly
What are you waiting for? Contact us today and start breathing better air!